2022, the year of the Soccer World Cup and will take place in Qatar, Asia from Sunday 11/20/2022 to Sunday 12/18/2022.
All travelers, football clubs and tour operators have started selling flights and travel for the indicated period.
Qatar is a peninsular Arab country whose terrain includes an arid desert and a long Persian (Arabian) Gulf coast of beaches and dunes.
Duha, the capital is located on the coast and is known for its futuristic skyscrapers, ultra-modern architecture inspired by ancient Islamic design, such as the Limestone Museum of Islamic Art.
The temperatures in the period of the World Cup between November and December, are between 20 and 30 ° C.
Discover the plan that best suits your travel needs in Qatar
Surely you are thinking about an Internet connection and how much it costs to use your SIM or eSIM with Roaming costs.
Use this Coupon EXPIRATED COUPON to get ?% discount on SIM and eSIM.
What to see and what to do in Qatar
The attractions are really many, here are some:
- Museum of Islamic Art in Doha, where you can find artifacts and historical cultural information on the Islamic world.
- Souq Waqif (the "permanent market") is a market in Doha where you can find spices, traditional clothing, handicrafts, souvenirs and restaurants.
- Aqua Park Qatar, some fun at the water park
- Zekreet Beach located in a small bay, is a beach 80 km from Doha, which allows you to admire the Gulf of Zekreet. However, there are many other interesting beaches in Qatar to visit. Some of these are not equipped and it is better to bring the necessary for meals and more.
- Mathaf, where you can visit "Arab Museum of Modern Art"
these are just a few months to make your trip to Qatar enjoyable.
Book your travel insurance
Today it is increasingly important for your travels to have travel insurance.
Was your flight delayed or canceled?
If you need to request a refund on air flights, for a delayed or canceled flight or for other problems, click here and you can get a refund of up to € 600 per passenger for flights in the last 3 years, regardless of the ticket price.
The eSIM is a digital SIM, incorporated into your new technology Smartphone or Tablet that provides 5G, and allows you to activate a data plan without using a physical SIM.
For eSIMs Check here to see data plans for each country.
For SIMs Check here to see data plans for each country.